Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random thoughts

We have three bathrooms. Today we ran out of toilet paper in all bathrooms... at pretty much the same time! And I mean NO TP AT ALL IN THE HOUSE. How it is possible that I go to Target AT LEAST once a week and have no TP on the house?
--------------------------------------------------------

I don't have an I-pod, but can see the usefulness of one. Lately I have been downloading podcasts to an old, plain MP3 player and love it, but wish I could listen in the car. An I-pod is officially on my wish list.
--------------------------------------------------------

The weather has been crap lately. It can't really be June. I was wearing mittens at the park on Wednesday morning. Seriously.
---------------------------

Mike is designing an outside playhouse for the kids. It is scary to have Mike design it because he wants something close to the Taj Mahal. I am not kidding when I say that he actually mentioned WATER and ELECTRIC when speaking of his ideas. The playhouse will no doubt be adorable and the kids will LOVE it.
-----------------------------

I still miss Oscar a lot, but every day is a little easier. And I have already felt many days of relief that he isn't here -- like when the kids are playing hide Publish Postand seek, or Simon Says. Also it has been nice to have visitors come over and not have a barking dog.

No comments: