Friday, June 13, 2008

I HATE DELL.COM

We ordered a new laptop YEAH! A RED one! YEAH! We ordered through Dell.com CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ordered on 5/30/08 and have been "updated" to let us know there is a delay in getting parts.... The dell will not ship until "possibly" June 21!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH! I am SO stinking angry. Do not order from Dell b/c you will only be disappointed in the huge wait time. And since Dell won't offer any compensation, including NO WAY to free shipping, then I have no recourse but to complain on every blog I find. I am off to search....

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Dell has a couple of great sites for angry feedback

http://communitypulse.direct2dell.com/

google Dell Hell to find out how it all started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfv1EIa4MEA

christine said...

YOu cannot use the abbreviation "WTF" followed by "stinkin" it just don't work girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I have heard some Dell horror stories recently. Don't buy Dell.