Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a note

Greetings to all of you blog viewers. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blogs.... a way for you to peek inside my life. I don't have nearly as much time to blog these days, and I have to admit the funniest blogs occurred when the kids were much smaller (and I was much crazier and sleep deprived). So check out some of the older posts for a good laugh.

Here are a few funny things the kids have said in the last few weeks:

Ben: Dad, I want it to be just the boys tonight. Maggie's talking makes me tired.
--------------------------------

Maggie: (As she shows me her bare back) Mom, do I have a SKID mark on my back? [I thought OH oh, did she have an accident?]
Mom: What? A skid mark?
Maggie: Yah, like you.
Mom: Oh, you mean a BIRTH mark.... [I have a birthmark on my back]
--------------------------------
Ben: Mom, you should get a new bra.
Mom: Why?
Ben: Cuz, see your boobs (as he does an air wave around my chest like a Price as Right showroom model) they are getting too long.

Gee thanks, as if I didn't already know that. The worst (or funniest) part about this is I was wearing a supporting bra and v-neck tee shirt.

I love the honestly and observing qualities of children.

No comments: