Maggie just could not stand to have training wheels on her bike. She insisted she did not need the help. We have a little bike without training wheels and late spring she wanted Ben to show her how to ride it. He was a wonderful brother and teacher and tried to help her along. She did not have the balance quite figured out at that time.
Fast forward to June 10th. She wanted to try the little bike out again. With some help from big brother and me she took off. And I mean really took off. One day later she was grabbing the little bike, and zooming off all on her own.
She is only 4 years old and already riding without training wheels. I love her persistence, drive and confidence... I am in for a ride for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WAY TO GO MAGGIE! Auntie KW didn't need any training wheels either.
Post a Comment