Thursday, November 16, 2006
02/05/2006
2/5/06 I was at the library the other day with Ben and Maggie. There is a really great kid area where Ben can read books, do puzzles and play. I love being at the library for many reasons, one of which is to take a breather of my own and flip through a magazine while Ben reads or does a puzzle. Ben is usually really good about being quiet at the library but for some reason this day he decided to announce VERY loudly "I POOP'N. MMMOOOOMMMMM, MOM I POOOOP'N!" So proud he is.... Anyway, I was a little bummed that I would not be able to stay and hope the other patrons would think the stench was coming from the pants of the other toddler playing in the area. :-) this was one smelly boy I would not be able to hide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment