Thursday, November 16, 2006

A new way to post

HI! Thanks for looking at my BLOG. I thought I would try a true BLOG website to add all my "confessions of a mom" entries. I'll try it out and see how it works.

Here we are in November already! I am excited for the rush of holidays. I am already so excited about Christmas shopping that I can hardly contain myself from shopping online. I told myself that I WOULD NOT be done before Thanksgiving this year. Last year I was done before Thanksgiving and I felt so left out of the big rush last year. I know it might sound crazy, but I am actually putting off shopping for a reason.

What's on your Christmas list? Really, reply to this post with one or two of your BIG TIME wishes. I'd love to have a week vacation in a warm spot. Or how about FREE heat for a month??? I would crank up the thermostat in the house!!!

Well, I have finally posted some of the Halloween photos. We had a lot of fun! And even though we only went around the block, Ben and Maggie have a TON of candy. They loved every second of it. When I was talking to Ben about Thanksgiving he asked if we would go up to people's doors and knock.

I'll post more soon. So far this BLOGGER seems to be the way to go.