WHEW! It’s mid October and I think I have our new routine down. It was rough-going for a while there. Ben is enjoying preschool and I am enjoying the extra 1:1 time with Maggie.
At the beginning of the month we took a family vacation to a cute cabin in Taylor’s Falls. We spent a few warm days hiking, taking in a paddle boat cruise, apple picking, and feeding animals at an adorable petting farm. Everyone loved every minute of it.
Mid October I ventured out of the house for a weekend away (a big step for me) and onto an airplane (an even BIGGER step for me) and flew to Chicago for a weekend with my friend Christa, sister Tracy and mom Judy. We had a great time and I was very relaxed about being away from home and away from the kids. In fact I could have stayed another day or two. My mom was very sick when while we were there and it was scary for us to see her so ill (food poisoning). Other than that the weekend was great for us, not my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment